Looking at this painting, you’ll notice the perfection in the composition and lighting. In fact, this piece is actually a photo that’s been digitally edited. The original photograph was taken in Vietnam. The rice paddy field specifically is located in Mai Chau Valley.
The artist photographed this scene with a Nikon Coolpix, and chose to achieve the desired effect by using Topaz Labs software.
Because of the sense of tranquility and simpler times, we’re proud to feature Mai Chau Paddy Field in the Glossy Shop.
Make a statement in any room with this framed poster, printed on thick, durable, matte paper. The matte black frame that’s made from wood from renewable forests adds an extra touch of class.
• Alder, semi-hardwood .75″ thick frame from renewable forests
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
• Paper weight: 5.57 oz/y² (189 g/m²)
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
• Blank product components in the US sourced from Japan and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Japan and Latvia